Welcome to the next level and well done on making it!
At this stage in your studies you should be able to thoroughly understand and speak the Spanish language. Our Pre-Intermediate 1 (A2.1) is designed for those students with an average of 45 hours of past study (approximately, for guidance only).
In our fun and engaging lessons you will learn:
- to consolidate the skills acquired in the beginner levels
- to speak about recent past events
- to refer to experiences in your life and react to others’ stories with interest or surprise
- to talk about previous travel experiences
- to talk about your biography and that of others, such as famous people (years and dates)
- to describe your house and neighborhood.
Missed a lesson? No worries! After each class, the teacher will send a detailed email to the whole group, summarizing the lesson and sharing links and resources.
**If you still want to have a catch up class, consult our specific section. Thanks
COVID-19 If at any time the government regulations change and we are not allowed to continue our classes in person, the course will continue online, without meaning any change in the conditions of the classes or the payment. Thanks for your understanding
There are no reviews yet.