As your journey into the Spanish language continues, you will begin to be able to describe more complex experiences whilst further developing your understanding of tenses and the fundamentals of Spanish grammar.
These lessons are designed for students with an average of 60 hours of study behind them (approximately, for guidance only).
In our fun and engaging lessons you will learn:
- to narrate experiences in your life in details: recent past events vs. distant past events
- to compare situations, places, people; now and in the past
- to talk about habits, customs and circumstances in the past
- to give your opinion and perception of people and situations
- to better understand the use of direct and indirect object pronouns
This Spanish course is completed over 10 weeks and consists of 15 hours of Spanish studies.
Missed a lesson? No worries! After each class, the teacher will send a detailed email to the whole group, summarizing the lesson and sharing links and resources.
**If you still want to have a catch up class, consult our specific section. Thanks
COVID-19 If at any time the government regulations change and we are not allowed to continue our classes in person, the course will continue online, without meaning any change in the conditions of the classes or the payment. Thanks for your understanding